The Chiswick Pier Trust
invited the public to a fun day on 27th July on and off the river at Chiswick Pier.
- river dipping organised by the Thames Explorer Trust
- free boat trips on the Dunkirk Little Ship “Princess Freda” (sponsored by Fullers)
- canoe taster sessions organised by the Canoe Club
- interactive fun sessions for children run by Amanda’s Action Club (sponsored by Sworn & Co)
- face painting by Cheeky Chops
The Pier House and bar were opened and the visitors were able to browse a great selection of stalls, have a bite to eat from the BBQ, and a drink from the Fullers bar.
Visitors were able to relax and soak up the atmosphere by the river whilst listening to popular local band Shenanigans.
Chiswick Pier Trust Team
© Clearwater Photography UK